1. Which animal symbolizes good luck in Europe?
2. What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
3. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
4. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)
5. Which planet has the most gravity?
6. Who is often credited with creating the world’s first car?
7. What’s the primary ingredient in hummus?
8. About how many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
9. What or who is the Ford Mustang named after?
10. Which element is said to keep bones strong?
11. Which American state is the largest (by area)?
12. In what year was the Corvette introduced?
13. What does the acronym AIDS stand for?
14. What was the name of the group Justin Timberlake used to be part of?
15. How many Grammys does John Legend have?
16. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple under the sea?
17. How many hearts does an octopus have?
18. What is a female donkey called?
19. What was the name of the actor who played Jack Dawson in Titanic?
20. Which song by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has the most views (of all time) on YouTube