1) Paul McCartney has always used his middle name.What is his first ?
2) What is a crack in a glacier called?
3) In which country are the ruins of the city Carthage situated ?
4) Who wrote the Tale of Peter Rabbit?5) How many old pennies make up a tanner ?
6) Which American City is nicknamed the “Windy City “
7) Who was the creator of fictional detective Mike Hammer
8) What does a protractor measure9) in which Year was the state of Israel created ?
10) What’s the common name for Rubella
11) if you were Ailurophobic what would you fear ?
12) Where in London would you find the Whispering Gallery?
13) Which writer shot himself in 1961?
14)What would you do with an Ocarina ?
15) What film included the song Wandering Star ?
16) By what name was the fictional Lord Greystoke better known ?
17) Which type of acid is usually found in a car battery ?
18) Who is Julie Andrews director husband
19) What do the initials UNESCO stand for ?
20) Dachshunds were originally bred for hunting what ?
21) What would you do with a Wandering Sailor? Clean answers only please !
22) Who performed the Dance of the 7 Veils ?
23) in which Country is the Kimberley gold field ?
24 ) “The Mindbenders “ were the backing group for which singer ?
25 ) What is a Pumpernickel?